2023年7月11日 星期二

經典對白 -- The Score 鬼計神偷

 201211250944

(01:06:28 開始)
Listen, tell me something. Tell me something.
告訴我…

All the years you've been doing this...
你幹了這麼久,最大的賭注

what's the biggest gamble you ever took?

On the job. You know, biggest long shot.
或最大的風險是什麼?

I don't take long shots.
我從不冒險

I know you're careful. You know, I'm careful too.
我知道你很小心,我也是

That's not what I mean. I mean...
我是說你剛入行時

When you were starting out, when you were just getting going...

you must have taken some fliers here and there.

Done something that was a little wild. I'm just curious.
一定也冒過險,做過瘋狂的事

Never took long shots.
我沒冒過險

I'm gonna say something to you.
我奉勸你一件事

You're smart, you're talented and you know a few things...
你很聰明,也很有才華

but talent means nothing if you don't make the right choices.
但若你只會鋌而走險 有才華也沒用

There's talented people out there who never see daylight anymore.
很多高手都沒有好下場

Last thing, it takes discipline..., because this whole game is one big long shot...
你想幹這一行就要能夠自律

and if you don't have the discipline to stay away from the fliers...
如果你想一步登天或賭運氣

or from the gambles or whatever else you wanna call a stupid move...

then, my friend, I'm afraid to say, one day you will go down.
你只要走錯一步路,我告訴你

It's inevitable.
你的下場一定會很慘

You want my advice?
你要我的建議?

Make a list of everything you want now...
把你要的東西列出來

and plan on spending the next 25 years of your life getting it.
計劃如何在25年內得到它們

Slowly, piece by piece.
一點一滴地累積

I see what you're sayin'.
我瞭解你的意思

But still, I'm lookin' at you, and you got all this already...
不過我看你已經擁有這些

and you're sittin' here with me, workin' with a partner...
你卻還跟我干最後一票

in the city where you live, on a job that's gotten more complicated...
這一票比你想像的更複雜

than you thought it was gonna be.

So I know you're still takin' a shot at something.
一定有什麼值得你冒險

I gotta go.
我得走了

See ya tomorrow.
明天見

沒有留言:

張貼留言

網誌存檔